If you have a close eye, you'll notice that I've peppered in Tim Ferriss's name throughout many of my posts on this blog. I'm a big fan of his podcast, the aptly name The Tim Ferriss Show , as he sits down one-on-one with experts in each industry. Some of my favorite episodes include his interviews with Seth Godin and Sophia Amoruso. If you enjoy podcasting, check out that show. But enough with podcasting, we're here to talk about a book! Specifically, we're here to talk about Tim Ferriss's latest release, Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers . You might be surprised to learn that this is the first of Ferriss's books I have read. I know he's famous for his other "Four-Hour" books, especially The Four-Hour Workweek , but I just haven't gotten around to reading them. Being an avid enthusiast of his podcast, you might be curious what I thought of his book, especially g...
Comments
Post a Comment